8.23.2010

Mr. Fox

Two Foxes

The dapper and cuddly Mr. Fox is now drafted into a pattern and available below. The pattern has a bunch of pieces, but is still fairly simple. It includes instructions for making your own little tie, too. I'm packing mine up in a box to send off to a sweet little boy and his new little sister tomorrow. Why is Christmas so far away anyway?

Mr. Fox


Mr. Fox



Download the pattern here until Friday at noon (I decided to extend it a bit).   Updated:  The giveaway is over, you can find it in the shop.  Enjoy! And please share your foxes in the wewilsons flickr pool!

6 comments:

Leigh said...

I LOVE Mr. Fox!!! I tried to download it, and I got this message... "You (user name lmilla) have just tried to access the document titled "Mr. Fox Pattern -- 848k". This document is located in the KeepandShare account "wilsonlauralynn". To view it you need to ask the owner of the account "wilsonlauralynn" to set the Share With controls to give your KeepandShare user name "lmilla" rights to view the document."
Am I doing something wrong? I don't think I've had to do anything different in the past... Thanks for your help, and for the Ffabulous Mr. Fox!!!

Mollie said...

That happened to me too, but Oh! how I would love to make a foxy friend for my brother this Christmas!

Papgena Made It said...

Thank you so much for sharing this!
Mr Fox is just beautiful!!!
By the way, the fox I was talking about the other day is call 'Salta-Pocinhas' (something like jump-puddle).

Mollie said...

Thank you so much for updating the link. I am so in love with this guy!

GirlHouse said...

Thank you sooooo much for sharing Mr. Fox with us!!! I can't wait to make one for my son!

Tonya Gunn said...

Oh those are so cute - how kind of you to share.
Warm wishes,
Tonya