5.15.2017

Orthodox Liturgy Quiet Books

Ancient Faith is still stocking the Liturgy play mats and the printable pattern, but I also made 7 Quiet Books with some of the same elements for my Etsy shop. They don't have quite as many features as the play mat, but the do include real coins, jingle bells, and sticks dipped in real beeswax for the candles. They are for sale on Etsy.

Now that these are all finished, I'm packing up my sewing machine for awhile to focus on painting! I have a solo exhibit this fall - so many of my paintings have been removed from Etsy to be included in the show along with a whole lot of new work. So, expect to see about 30 new paintings in the shop in November!



 
Orthodox Liturgy Quiet Books



Ring the bell, drop in pennies in the money box.


"Light" a candle and place flowers by the icons.


Swing the censer, peek in the royal doors...



...to see the Bread and Wine.

Read the Gospel book!

No comments: