3.12.2014

Flip Dolls Pattern Hop


Psst! Join us in April for the Flip Dolls Pattern Hop. Four lovely bloggers and I will be making Flip Dolls using the patterns in my book, which includes tips for making your own characters with my pattern. I'll be making a new variation of the flip doll, and I can't wait to see what else (or who else!) turns up. 

Want to participate? I'll add a linky widget on April 21, so you can link to your own flip dolls. So get sewing! Take some pictures of your doll, post them on your blog/Flickr/wherever, then add the link after April 21. Can't wait to see what you're doing, too!

If you haven't got your copy yet, my publisher is offering a book giveaway on each blog, too. So come sew with us, win a book, and enjoy some clever flip dolls with me!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Yay! Excited to participate!