9.01.2009

Spoonflower Marketplace!

I'm so excited! Spoonflower has finally launched their marketplace. It's still in beta - but I think it will be open for everyone in two weeks. I'm thrilled to be one of the beta merchants, and I've been spending a little time here and there to get my prints listed for sale. Tonight I hope to browse around and see what other have for sale, and maybe buy some. You can see my patterns for sale here, but I'll update here when you can browse everyone's designs.

Here's what I'm looking for: single dominant color, multi-directional print, small pattern, and an intriguing design of most any kind.

What will you look for?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay! Spoonflower marketplace! I was a beta tester for the original site but I could never quite get my ideas to fabric. But I have loved the stuff that has shown up in weekly voting and your prints are just great.

I'm going to be on the lookout for bold prints in bright colors. I love a Scandinavian look. And since I make handbags, I like a contrasting fabric for lining and trim.