5.09.2007

Hummingbirds

This is another post my family should appreciate. I have two hummingbird feeders at my house. The hummingbirds are coming to our house in droves. I brought one in to refill the other day, and the one remaining one was bombarded with birds. I think the most we saw at one time was seven. I tried so hard to catch a bunch of them at the feeder at once, and this is my best shot. There are five (four sitting on the feeder and one hovering a little to the right). I was thinking I should set up my tripod and try to get a nice shot like Uncle Richard did at Granny's house. The other thing about the hummingbirds that seems strange to me is that they don't seem to be afraid of us. They buzz right past us when we're outside and they aren't scared off easily. Is that normal?

No comments: