12.07.2012

Yummy Yummy Vegetables

I've been plugging away on the Rose Creek Farms CSA blog, with 2 recipes each week. I'm learning so much about vegetables, and we are eating new foods each week. If you're wondering what to do with your kale, turnips, cauliflower or kohlrabi - be sure to check out my recipes. I've been wondering the same thing! Come check out my recipes, but please share your favorites, too.

Apple and Turnip Pot Pie

Cauliflower Soup

Kohlrabi Quiche

Acorn Squash and Broccoli Rabe Flatbread

Lamb Sausage Balls and Greek Yogurt Dip

I'll admit I get goofy excited about taking these food photos. Plus I get to play with all my fiesta dish colors. Too fun. :)

Updated 12/13/12 to add: Okay, I just realized that Lamb Sausage Balls are not vegetables and so they sorta don't fit here, huh? Nevertheless, the lamb sausage did come from our CSA, and I did post a recipe, so there you have it. 

No comments: