Orange Number 24: marigold

This was one of my first ideas for the orange fabric, I just didn't know how to do it. I decided to give Wonder Under a try and this is what I came up with. The whole project actually involved very little sewing, since the flower is attached to the stem by glue and a plastic straw. Like many projects, this should really have been a prototype for another better, less stalky, flower, but alas, nap time is only so long.

I'm a big fan of the Wonder Under though, and it's making me think about some applique projects I'd like to try... If only I can finish this orange project! One left!

I'm also working on a few ideas for my etsy shop to make a little extra Christmas money. I'll share those if/when they materialize.

No comments: